1. THE SCRIPT; WHAT DO BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO?
• The Coach agrees to be available for each scheduled coaching session on time; fully prepared.
• The Coach agrees to be totally focussed on the Client’s needs and committed to empowering the Client to take the steps needed to achieve their ambitions and goals.
• The Client agrees to being on time and fully prepared for each scheduled coaching session.
• The Client agrees to pay all invoiced fees on time and in full as per the Payment Terms.
• The Client agrees to remember that every coaching session is confidential (unless required by law to disclose information) and that it is in my best interest to be absolutely honest.
• The Client accepts that they are absolutely responsible for their own actions and that they initiate this coaching relationship on this basis.
• The Client agrees to raise with the Coach, without delay, anything that they are unhappy about in the coaching relationship as per the Feedback and Complaints Procedure.
• The Client agrees that it is time to move my life forward with absolute commitment and confidence
• If at any time the Coach and Client mutually agree that life coaching is not the most appropriate way forward for the Client at this time in their life, they will work together to determine whether termination of sessions and/or referral to a GP/counsellor or other source of support is required.
• If at any time the Coach identifies that the client is not fully committed to their goals and agreed actions they will raise this with the client so that the Coach and Client can determine the most appropriate course of action.
• Both parties agree to cancel or reshedule a session if absolutley necessary by giving a minimum of 48 hours notice.
• Both parties agree to maintain 100% confidentiality unless required by law to disclose information of illegal activities or concerns regarding the safety of the client or someone else.
2. FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS:
• All face-to-face sessions will be held at Krysallis unless otherwise agreed.
• This address is not wheelchair-accessible and alternate arrangements will be made for any client with mobility needs. Please let me know immediately if the client feels that they might need to take advantage of this.
3. TELEPHONE SESSIONS:
• Telephone sessions will use the telephone number 07807244670.
4. FEES AND EXPENSES
• The professional fees advised for the services remain valid for up to three months from the date issued. All fees are payable in the currency stated, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
• A minimum 1 hour rate applies to all services.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
• All payments will be made prior to the session commencing and sessions will not go ahead without this payment being made in advance.
• The Life Coaching process will not begin until the first payment has been received.
• All payments are to be paid in pounds sterling (£) unless otherwise agreed.
• All payments to be made by BACS, cash or cheque.
• If the client is unable to attend a session they must let us know straight away by calling Becky on 07807244670 or by emailing email@example.com.
• Cancelations made upto 48 hours of before the agreed appointment time will incur a charge of 50% of the session fee, to cover costs incurred such as room bookings.
• We have a strict no Refund Policy and once sessions have commenced the full payment will be due as per the above Payment Terms.
7. RECORD KEEPING AND GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
• Under GDPR, the client has the right to be informed, right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to data portability, right to withdraw consent. Personal details and confidential session notes will be kept in order to measure and record the clients progress.
• All client notes will be kept for seven years, after which time they will be destroyed.
• All information relating to our sessions in line with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• The coach is fully insured and qualified to conduct Life Coaching sessions.
• The coach is a member of the Association For Coaching and as such aheres to their code of ethics.
• The client accepts full reponsibility for their own actions and that the coaching relationship is initiated on that basis.
• The law of England shall be applied.
• The Client agrees that this contract is not transferable to any other person or organisation, unless agreed in writing by the Coach.
• If for any reason one or more elements of these Terms becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
11. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
• Both parties recognise and acknowledge that the information contained within this document is highly sensitive and confidential in nature and as such consideration of the disclosure of any such information will be kept secret and strictly confidential in accordance with the parties outlined in the terms of this Agreement.
• Any information the Client discloses to the Coach regarding illegal activity during the sessions, the Coach may have to report this to the relevant authorities. In addition, if the client were to share information regarding harm to themselves or others, the Coach may also have to share this with a relevant agency.
• By holding all information relating to our sessions in line with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
12. FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
• All feedback is welcome and we would encourage the client to provide feedback on the services and overall experience of working with us in the form of a Testimonial that can be displayed on our website once our work together has ended or alternatively a Facebook review.
• In the unlikely event that the Client has any cause for complaint whatsoever, the Client hereby agrees to address any and all such feedback directly to Your Next Chapter in the first instance in order to resolve amicably before considering any further action, including but not limited to Legal Action.
• It is important that the Client understands they must not raise issues relating to the coaching relationship with others unless previously discussed with the Coach, unless this is not possible in which case the formal complaints procedure outlined in the The Association For Coaching should be used.